Walking is one of the best ways to explore and satisfy your travel lust, especially in a city that is as old as Delhi. Known for its architecture, night life, cuisine, and bazaars amongst other things, this private Walking Tour of Old Delhi is an eye opener to the myriad experiences that this old city haven has to offer. An experienced and expert guide will lead you, providing interesting and historical insight to this ancient city. Delhi being the capital of many different dynasties is a delight for a lover of old-worldly architectural styles. The private mansions, or ‘Havelis’ as called by the populace are magnificent and perfect for capturing on camera. Wander through the spice market, the ‘Chor- Bazaar’ and sample the mouth watering street food if you like! Your guide will entertain you with stories about the city and the history of the monuments you visit. Absorb the beat and the spirit of the city as you walk through the lanes immersed in history and culture that radiates out of the lifestyle you'll witness around you.
What is included in the tour
- 4 meals at some of the best restaurants in town.
- Alcoholic/Non-Alcoholic drinks.
- All transportation cost.
- Food guide to accompany the group for the entire duration of the tour.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any accommodation needed before or after the tour.
- Shopping & other expenditure apart from meals.
- Pick and drop facility makes it very convenient.
- An experienced English speaking guide to accompany you throughout the tour
- Leisurely walk in the streets of Old Delhi with stories to regale you from your private guide.
- Try the Indian specialities in the luxury restaurants of Old Delhi.
- Shop at the local markets selling an array of costume and silver jewellery and fabrics of all genres.